The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was established as an homage to, and in honor of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years, during which time she ascended from the post of Executive Assistant to the position of Director. The scholarship was named after Sherryl Kintu, who passed away in 2012. Sherryl went away in April of 2021, which was a terrible loss. Sherryl had a reputation for being a reliable friend to both individuals and the company, and she approached everything she did with a strong sense of passion and determination. Candidates for this scholarship are expected to demonstrate that they possess these characteristics.
About the Scholarship Provider:
To say that the University of Toronto is the best school in Canada would be an understatement. It was founded in 1827, and its employees, students, alumni, and sponsors have a long history of trying the impossible and bringing about societal change via their ingenuity and resolve. The University of Toronto has earned a stellar reputation as a premier research institution over the years, making it a mecca where pioneering thinkers from every conceivable discipline and walk of life convene to tackle the world’s most pressing issues. The University of Toronto is widely recognized as the premier research university in the world. Therefore, it draws the best brains from every discipline and era to collaborate on the world’s most pressing issues.
The University of Toronto has consistently ranked among the world’s top 30 universities for the past few years, making it one of the most attractive options for students planning to study abroad. The University is towards the top of the best universities lists for 2023 in both the US News & World Report and the THE (Times Higher Education) rankings. As of the 2023 edition of the QS World University Ranking, the University of Toronto is ranked 34th overall. This school is widely considered to be among the best in Canada, making it a great option for international students thinking about studying in that country. If you are a potential applicant and would want more information about the most recent rankings at the University of Toronto, please visit our website.
Some of the most beautiful parks and buildings in the Greater Toronto Area and Mississauga may be seen on the University of Toronto’s main campus. The campus of the University of Toronto provides its students with a world-class setting for study and research. Students at the University of Toronto (U of T) can choose to take classes at either the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM), the University of Toronto St. George campus, or the University of Toronto Scarborough campus. The campuses are located in some of the busiest urban areas, which have been praised for their vibrancy, friendliness, and variety. Festivals, street fairs, sports teams, and cultural events of every kind may all be discovered in Toronto. More than 700 undergraduate programs and 300 graduate programs covering a wide range of disciplines will be accessible at the University of Toronto beginning in the fall of 2022. The university offers programs in the arts and humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, computer science, engineering, kinesiology, music, architecture, and the performing and visual arts. The institution does not believe that one size fits all, thus it provides students with a wide variety of in-depth academic options in the form of courses that can be tailored to their own interests.
As of the end of the summer term 2021-22, 97,066 students had signed up to take courses at the University of Toronto. There were 21,484 people who applied to graduate school and 75,582 who applied to undergraduate schools. Out of a total enrolment of 97,066, 27,130 were students from outside the country. More than 1,100 student organizations, groups, and activities are available to students at the University of Toronto throughout its three campuses. Students starting their first year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto are also guaranteed a place to live on campus. The University of Toronto has the third-largest library system in North America, with forty libraries spread across campus. For more information, please refer to the University of Toronto Application.
University of Toronto offers international students financial aid in the form of scholarships to assist them pay for college. The University of Toronto and its affiliated schools, faculties, and divisions manage around 5,700 entrance prizes worth close to $36 million. Most of our undergraduate admissions awards for international students are given out automatically as part of our holistic examination of each applicant. For admission to the University of Toronto, the two most prestigious scholarship programs are the University of Toronto Scholars Program and the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program. Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, Joseph L. Rotman Scholarship, University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship, and many others are among the most well-known scholarship programs for international students.
There are almost 640,000 people who attended the University of Toronto (U of T) who have gone on to make a difference in the world in some way, both professionally and in their local communities. Graduates of the University of Toronto are encouraged to make the most of their time there by making connections that will last a lifetime and seizing the countless educational, professional, and civic opportunities presented to them. Among the university’s notable alumni are Jennie Smillie Robertson, Canada’s first female surgeon; William Lyon Mackenzie King, who served as Prime Minister for the longest period in Canadian history; Lester B. Pearson, Canada’s Prime Minister and the recipient of the 1957 Nobel Peace Prize; Julie Payette, Canada’s first astronaut and the 29th Governor General; and many others.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto
Scholarship Country: Canada
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- 100% off the total cost of tuition for your chosen course of study
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Business Administration Business Management
- Digital Business Management
- Prerequisites for the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Your application will be evaluated based on its overall quality, with specific emphasis placed on how well you demonstrate your “passion,” “drive,” ambition, and commercial and entrepreneurial ability.
- The obvious requirement for financial support
- The objectives and advancements that you will make as a result of receiving the Scholarship
- Students are needed to produce the necessary supporting evidence in order to be considered for the award. Applications for awards that are missing required information will not be considered.
- The total amount of the scholarship will be used toward the cost of tuition for the program that is qualifying, which will include the cost of books and other materials.
- The recipient of this scholarship must have an accepted and current study permit in order to be eligible, and the money can only be used for on-campus studies.
- There will be two scholarships up for grabs. The scholarship opportunities are open to applicants who submit their requests by the 31st of January in 2022.
- This award is exclusively open to students attending schools in other countries.
- The winner of the scholarship is responsible for paying any and all fees that are not covered by the award, including but not limited to accommodation, travel, health insurance, meals, and transportation costs.
- The Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a feasible successful outcome that is in keeping with the goals and objectives of the scholarship while evaluating your application for the Sherryl Kintu Fund Scholarship.
- The overall quality of your application, including strong indications of ‘passion’ and ‘drive’ as well as innovation and ambition, will bear considerable weight. In particular: – The perceived requirement for financial support – The objectives and advancements that you will make as a result of receiving the Scholarship
- When a scholarship is awarded, the recipient is obligated to represent the Toronto School of Management in a positive light, serve as an ambassador for the school, and take part in activities that promote alumni participation and community outreach in their home region.
- Scholarship eligibility might be postponed for up to one (1) admission intake after the initial application submission intake.
- The Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) always makes decisions that cannot be reversed.
- The Toronto School of Management maintains the right to alter, terminate, and/or place restrictions on this campaign at any time and without prior notification.
The University Of Toronto 2023 Sherryl Kintu Scholarship for International Students is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit the University of Toronto’s website at www.torontosom.ca.
The application deadline for the University Of Toronto 2023 Sherryl Kintu Scholarship for International Students is May 31, 2023.