Bravado is looking to hire an experienced Copywriter to join our team part-time! In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our product, sales, and marketing teams to share Bravado’s vision of sales. Our brand is honest and direct, fun and irreverent, and we aim to make all of our copy embody our vision, whether that’s on a product landing page, in-product, or in campaign emails to our members. You will help hone and write in Bravado’s brand voice to apply it across all copy to create a consistent voice across our channels.
If you’re passionate about writing, have deep knowledge of sales and how salespeople think, and you have experience writing in-product copy, we’d love to speak with you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the product team to build in-product copy for new and existing products on our web and mobile platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing team in all stages of the creative process (from brainstorming to delivery) to create copy for campaigns, landing pages, and any other special projects and/or long-form content.
- Understand Bravado’s brand, voice and business strategy to ensure all content and copy ideas align with our vision.
- Stay on top of current news, pop culture trends to pitch and write timely copy that is top of mind for our audience at the moment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of professional copywriting and editing experience
- Experience writing in-product copy
- Worked in B2B/software sales and/or have a deep understanding of salespeople
- Excellent writing and strong copy editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to write and deliver clean copy while navigating ambiguity, managing multiple stakeholders and projects, and working within evolving deadlines and scope
- Passion for Bravado and its mission, and strong understanding of the brand, tone of voice and style
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels
- Ability to be a self-starter and a team player
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively, oscillating between concept to execution seamlessly
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well with others without compromising our voice and integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART
- Experience working at a fast-paced, growing start-up
- Portfolio of creative/humorous work
Bravado is the global network for revenue leaders. As technology companies focus on increasing retention, profitability, and efficiency, the role of the GTM organization grows in importance. Bravado helps sales executives, leadership teams, and Founders/CEOs learn how to acquire more customers while retaining the ones they already have.
Bravado is the largest professional network focused on revenue. Last year, we went from 50,000 to 300,000 Members, our products are used by 75,000+ sales teams in 152 countries, and we have raised over $45M to give us a strong balance sheet we can leverage to accelerate our business during this tough funding climate.
At Bravado, we believe how you get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
About Bravado’s Products
Bravado is what is known as a “network marketplace.” There is a social networking component to the platform, where 300,000+ Members who cover sales, growth, marketing, customer success, and leadership teams connect to grow their business. That network powers our Talent Marketplace, where companies can both hire full-time and freelance sales experts to grow their businesses.
This unique style of business is the future of professional networks. Bravado is both the place where one can up-level and monetize their GTM skills to help companies increase profit. In today’s market, this is the most important KPI for any business.
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From our Carpe Diem all-company days off to team offsites, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family, as well as disability benefits.
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching.
- Paid parental leave (16 weeks) and family-planning support.
- Annual learning & development stipend
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.