Are you passionate about data and creating meaningful connections that drive important decisions? Do you have the ability to draw insights from data to identify patterns and trends of significance? Do you enjoy research and drawing conclusions through data comparison? We are looking for you, a Data Analyst who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need a self-starter who can identify and develop meaningful connections between data and policy. This is an opportunity to solve problems at the Department of Veterans Affairs by collaborating to build connections between software assets and policy. Join us as we build systems to change the Department of Veterans Affairs for the better. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., including the District of Columbia.
Workplace: Remote, anywhere in the US
Compensation: $75,000 annually, plus the opportunity for a year-end bonus up to $3,750 (5%)
Benefits Offered: Medical, dental, and vision, 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, Legal assistance, Pet insurance, Tuition reimbursement, & More!!
- 5+ years of research experience and/or technical writing
- Experience with researching vendor software products, including working knowledge of the NIST CVE database
- Experience with Power BI, SQL Server, and SharePoint
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Windows directory and file structures and search capabilities, including working knowledge of Active Directory
- Ability to validate data against the policy
- Ability to provide excellent verbal/written communication skills with end users, clients, and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently while exercising good judgment and discretion
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or technical equivalent with 5 years of professional experience or a total of 13 years in lieu of education
Nice to Have:
- VA Experience
- Experience with software inventory systems – BigFix, SCCM, and their associated reporting capabilities
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.