Website https://twitter.com/TeladocHealth Teladoc Health
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Come build the data and analytics tools that will help real people live measurably better lives. As a key part of the Reporting and Business Intelligence team within our Data Science organization, you will work with cutting-edge data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms to empower client-facing teams with the tools that enhance and reinforce Teladoc Health’s value proposition. Your contributions will drive growth and client retention while providing a better way for Teladoc Health members to manage chronic health conditions.
Through data analytics, you will discover and share insights about our members and clients to drive decision making. You will work with SQL, Python, R, Jenkins, AWS Tech stack (Redshift, S3), Microsoft Azure and other technologies to design and build scalable and impactful reports, dashboards and visualizations. Collaborating closely with data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers, you’ll help us transform the healthcare industry with innovative, highly effective products.
Your success in this role will require strong Power BI development skills and an ability for understanding business needs, especially from a reporting perspective. You will work closely with our data science and business colleagues to develop analytic solutions, data models, reports, and dashboards that provide key insights to drive business growth and operational efficiencies.
This role provides you an opportunity to build analytics platforms featuring democratized data and powerful visualizations which tell a story, answers key business questions, and transforms data to knowledge. We’re looking for an effective team player who can facilitate complex, rapidly changing, high-volume reporting needs with efficient data pipelines. Other key qualities for your success include attention to detail, pride in the quality of your data, a knack for solving real-life business problems, and a passion for helping people.
- Work with both data science colleagues and business users in a consultative mode
- Build standard, vetted, performant, documented, and user-friendly data models to support content creation
- Recommend and document both visualization & data source best practices
- Seek out opportunities to improve efficiency and increase automation
- Design and develop business intelligence solutions
- Identify and evaluate new technologies
- Lead projects from inception to completion. Complete other duties as assigned
- Engage with Product, Business, Engineering, and Marketing teams to understand the needs, capturerequirements and be the liaison between analytics and business.
- Improve data quality and analytic rigor
- Monitor and triage production runs for ensuring data security and veracity
- Proactively identify performance / data quality problems, and remedy them
- Continuously refine data quality with testing, tooling and performance evaluation
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is acceptable
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analytics/engineering/science
- Develop Data models, data sets and operational reports
- Build automated reports and dashboards with the help of Power BI reporting tools
- Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
- Be experienced in tools and systems on MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS and TSQL, Power Query, MDX, PowerBI, DAX, Power Builder, Power Apps, Power BI Embedded
- Be able to quickly shape data into reporting and analytics solutions
- Have knowledge of database fundamentals such as multidimensional database design, relational database design
- Deep understanding of data management best practices, including reporting, analytics, SQL, data modeling, data management, file management, reference data management, etc.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral – comfortable recommending and presenting solutions to senior managers
- Proficiency in querying complex data structures using SQL
- Excels at data storytelling and visualization
- Experience with multiple BI tools a plus, especially Tableau
Impress us even more:
- Basic understanding or experience in:
- Exploratory data analysis
- Anomaly detection
- Machine learning
- Predictive analytics
- Jenkins pipeline
- Salesforce integration
The base salary range for this position is $82,000 – $120,000. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for performance bonus, RSU’s, and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2023. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.
To apply for this job please visit teladochealth.eightfold.ai.