We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
This is a full time, permanent position working wherever you are happiest.
It is expected that you will mostly work from home, though you may be asked to meet other members of the team in person on rare occasions or to join company socials and events.
As our Digital Marketing Executive you will support the B2B marketing efforts across our portfolio of brands including:
You will support the management of our Hubspot CRM and optimise this to automate many account management functions.
You will use email marketing tools to support account management of our partners, advertisers and affiliates.
You will help to generate blog posts and other content to support marketing activity – using automated tools such as ChatGPT and Jasper AI where appropriate.
You will grow our audience across social media, engage through social media and update our followers with news and thoughts from our portfolio of brands.
Finally you will support marketing through events and may be asked to attend the event in person. We attend industry events around the world including Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Dubai, Singapore and Bangkok – whilst we don’t expect you to attend all events, you should be able to attend some where required.
- Manage our Hubspot CRM tool
- Respond to Inbound enquiries in the Hubspot Inbox
- Make updates as required to our Hubspot Website
- Design and update Hubspot sequences to automate business development activities and account management
- Design and update Hubspot workflows to help nurture relationships with our customers and improve their experience
- Design and schedule social media posts using automated scheduling tools
- Grow our social media followers, respond to social media engagement and share news and thoughts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Prepare and schedule email marketing campaigns for our portfolio of brands
- Prepare and submit press releases for significant news which may be of interest to the wider online industry
- Preparing blog posts for our websites, using automated tools where possible to improve and expedite output
- Implement automated inbound lead generation services to support business development efforts
- Coordinate and manage attendance at events and automated follow up of new leads from events. Attend in-person if required.
- Aligned with our values as a company and engaged in our vision and mission.
- Comfortable working with strong, entrepreneurial characters and able to be honest and candid with feedback
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to generate high quality creative output for use across our marketing channels using industry standard tools such as Canva or Photoshop.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM tools
- Demonstrable experience running campaigns across social media
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Passion for technology and media
- Proficient in using web browsers and technology.
Prior to starting the role (but not required at interview stage) you will need to become certified (for free) on the following courses:
By your 6 month probation review, you should have completed the remaining Hubspot courses relevant to this role (work time will be given to support this)
The successful candidate will be provided with a laptop and complementing hardware but is required to have a desk space, good internet connection and the ability to focus in their home environment.
Pension Scheme – You’ll join the company pension scheme that offers up to a whopping 10% matched contribution with the option to join workshops and hear advice from experts in the field.
Maternity Package – Regardless of gender, sexual orientation, whether you’ve given birth, adopted or been through surrogacy, we will offer an extremely competitive maternity package to give you the time and space to care for your newborn without worrying about money.
You can take up to 52 weeks maternity leave:
3+ Years Employment:
- 20 weeks (5 months) full pay
- PLUS 12 weeks (3 months) 50% pay
- PLUS 7 weeks statutory pay
- PLUS option of an additional 13 weeks unpaid
6 months to 3 Years Employment:
- 16 weeks full pay
- Plus 8 weeks 50% pay
- Plus 15 weeks statutory pay
- Plus option of an additional 13 weeks unpaid
Paternity Package – It’s important to be there for your loved one and have time to bond with your newborn without worrying about the finances as well – we offer up to six weeks paternity leave! Two weeks full pay as standard, then an option to bolt on two weeks holiday if desired – then an option of an additional two weeks at statutory rate.
Fertility treatment and adoption – We offer unlimited paid time off to attend (or accompany a partner to) fertility, IVF or adoption appointments.
Miscarriage policy – Whether you’re the mother or the father, at a time of such loss we offer five days paid compassionate leave plus the option to bolt on holiday if required.
- Five days paid compassionate leave for women who have a miscarriage
- Five days paid compassionate leave for a father to support a mother
- The option to bolt on holiday for as long as needed
- Phased return to work if required
- Paid leave for any associated or follow-up medical appointments
Pregnancy termination – Designed to give all employees (women and partners) the space to process and time to recover with uncapped leave.
Critical Illness / Family Support– For those caring for a family member with a critical illness, suffering with old age, or to provide a loved one with some respite, we offer up to five days paid compassionate leave then holiday or unpaid leave for as long as required plus last minute time off and flexible working options in emergencies.
Bereavement for People and Pets – For any form of loss or bereavement, take as long as you need to look after yourself and your family. As a loose guide we offer five days paid compassionate leave for the loss of a family member and two days paid compassionate leave for the loss of a beloved pet.
Remote Working – We understand that work life balance is important. Work where you feel happiest and enjoy the additional time you have from not having to commute.
Flexible working hours– Juggle your time to look after sick children or elderly family members. We trust you to get your work done, whatever time of the day that happens to be.
Day off on your birthday– Your birthday is all about you! So take a day off on us as a birthday gift and spend the day doing what you love.
Mac equipment– We provide brand new mac equipment. It’s important the team are working on the latest and greatest tools and software to make their days enjoyable and productive.
Medical insurance– You’ll receive treatment on acute medical conditions, which are those deemed to be curable through treatment. We’ll cover the full cost of this benefit.
Life assurance – We’ll meet the full cost of this benefit and pay your beneficiary a tax free lump sum up to indicated levels.
Exclusive Discounts – We offer an unbeatable range of discounts and deals at over 30,000 brands through Perks. Online, in-store, utilities, high street retailers, cinema tickets and even travel – there’s something for everyone!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.