3 Years plus
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing digital strategy for OptimaEd corporate, the Optima Foundation and partner brick and mortar schools. This includes but is not limited to website management, social media management, digital advertisements, paid search campaigns and SEO.
- Research advertising trends
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns.
- Direct and manage social media presence for OptimaEd, the Optima Foundation and Optima Classical Academies pages. Support content creation for Naples Classical Academy and Treasure Coast Classical Academy social media pages.
- Create websites for new OptimaEd partner schools.
- Manage and maintain websites for existing OptimaEd partner schools.
- Support Google Ad initiatives
- Manage paid social media advertisements for brick and mortar schools.
- Identify new digital partnerships for OptimaEd and supporting brands
- Support content creation for Parent Teacher Coalition initiatives at partner schools
- Lead OptimaEd SEO Strategy
- Measure Digital Traffic
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Proficient in content creation, strategy Google Analytics, Google Ads, email marketing and paid social advertising
- Must be strategic, possess a strong attention to detail and have exceptional organization
- This person must have the ability to work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks while portraying a positive attitude
- Fast-paced environment.
- Remote work with some travel in Florida for events and tours
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position; however, this position can seasonally require longer hours and occasional weekend work.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.