Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Cooperate on a daily basis with Marketing Analysts, Analytics engineers, and Digital Analytics Managers
- Partner with marketing team on cross-functional projects to find opportunities to increase efficiency and scale our business effectively
- Design and build dashboards in Looker to create one single source of truth and a clean reporting space for all growth/marketing metrics
- Work in tandem with Analytics engineers, sharing requirements for DBT models, in order to create the cleanest data structures and KPIs for your product areas
- Drive insights for marketing team that will impact CAC/CLV/CPA / ROI
- Suggest and perform analysis of landing pages, A/B test, audiences, segments, ads, and creatives
- Constantly review and monitor all paid platforms to avoid any data integrity issues
- Drive target audience segmentation, attribution modeling, lead generation analytics, paid and unpaid channels optimizations
- Design & implement the best attribution model strategy
- Deep understanding of key marketing channels (Content, Email, Social Media, SEO, SEM, Display, Affiliate)
- Proficiency in SQL and Looker (LookML)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics or equivalent degree
- 2+ years experience in marketing/growth analytics area with a proven track record of success (conversion, ROI improvements)
Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Snowflake, Salesforce, Hubspot, dbt
- Experience with ETL process / tools (Fivetran / funnel.io)
- Perfect understanding of all marketing metrics (CPA, CPL, CLV, CTR, CAC, ROI, ROAS)
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.