We are Mira, a leading provider of assisted reproductive technology that helps couples and individuals who are having trouble getting pregnant. We started our company because we want to help women with their fertility journey, empower them with the best technology and information, and help them to reach their fertility goals.
We know that many women face fertility challenges when they try to start a family. The lack of awareness and information about our own fertility levels gives women tons of guesswork during their trying-to-conceive (TTC) journey. With a focus on personalized care and cutting-edge technology, we are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and the best possible outcomes.
About the position
Our rapidly growing fem-tech brand is looking for a passionate, creative and eager-to-learn member to join marketing team. From our side, we are ready to provide lots of opportunities to gain experience of work with big accounts (90K+ followers across channels), implement ideas that will look brilliant in portfolio, and produce content with the inspiring innovative products.
This intern position has an opportunity to grow into part-time or full-time work
- Create a minimum of 4 Short Videos / Month (Reels format)
- Brainstorming ideas
- Participating in a posting calendar planning
- Posting on various social media platforms, such as Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Proficient in Instagram & TikTok platforms
- Has got experience in creating short video content for social media
- Has got basic editing experience
- Is comfortable being on-camera
- Up to date with the latest social media trend
- Is able to follow briefs when needed, AND come up with new content ideas on your own
- Creative & energetic
- Well organized
- Is able to receive feedback & make necessary changes
- Strong communication skills in English is a must
The role is a remote position, with a 15-20-hour workweek, and flexible working hours.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast-paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Assessment task’ – Step 3 ‘Interview with department lead’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com